Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

First of the Year

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!

I did a little bead shopping over the holidays. My Mom, the Bug, and I went to Pennington, NJ to Artful Beads. Here is what I bought!



This winter, my goals are to take a clay class and learn how to make clay beads (my Sunshine Girl inspired me!), to bead around the cab, and to learn RAW. My other goal is to post on Etsy once a week. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....but for today, my goal is to make cookies for the neighbors and plant an Amaryllis.

Here is a pix of what The Bug made me for Christmas. I love it!!! I wore it all week!



What about you? What goals do you have for the coming months? What were some of your favorite gifts that you gave or received?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No resolutions, just a word to live by for 2012! My word is "journey"!

Karen Williams said...

Hi Christine,

You are going to have such fun with you new purchases!

I have a number of goals for 2012, but my hopevis to be open to possibilities.

windrock studio said...

Yay for cookies!! and the beautiful earrings from you are some my favorites ~ keep having fun, I'm planning on that, as well!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh my what a nice way to start the year with Czech glass! Happy New Year!!!

Elysian Studios said...

Love your new purchases, and that necklace set you received is gorgeous!!! Lucky! I am working with clay too this year (polymer though)- good luck in all of your endeavors this year, Christine! xoxo

Lola said...

I know you can, I know you can, I know you can! =D My goals this year are to play around with polymer clay, push myself to actually make some of the bajillion beadweaving projects I've culled from magazines over the years, and experiment more with bead crochet. By the way, those beads you bought? Awesome!